Commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Speech
- The “I Have a Dream” Speech Contest will be open to all high school students and university students from any faculty or major
- Contestants will be required to watch a video of Martin Luther King, Jr’s “I Have a Dream” speech prior to the contest. (https://conx.state.gov/media/the-march-to-washington-1964/)
- Contest will be limited to a maximum of 20 contestants
- Topic: Contestant will share his/her dreams regarding the future of civil rights in Indonesia
- Speeches will be limited to 2 minutes
- All speeches will be presented in English
- Contestants will register by sending a draft/outline of speech to email@example.com. Deadline: Aug 26, 2013 at 5 PM
- Contestants will receive a confirmation email and contestant numberContestants should arrive at @america by 1:30 PM
- Contestants will sign in upon arrival at @america.
Speeches will be judged on the following criteria:
All decisions by judges will be considered final.
Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Winners will receive an award certificate and prize.
All participants will receive a participation certificate.