@america 4th Anniversary – Logo Design Contest
@america turns 4 this year! Get in on a chance to be featured in all @america's 4th anniversary promotional materials by joining our logo contest. Find out by visiting our website for more details.
How to join . . .
- Create a logo for @america’s 4th anniversary using our official logo (download our logo here: http://public.at-america.info/@america%20logo/)
- Send your submission as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- Submission Deadline: midnight, November 09, 2014
- All submissions become the property of @america
- Winner will be selected by @america
- All decisions are final
Your submission must . . .
- Use the number 4 (not the word “four”)
- Use the letter “U” (capital or small)
- Be modern, simple, smart, recognizable and memorable
- Be adaptable to different scales and different uses (e.g. webpages, e-mails, hard copy, projected images, posters, etc.)
- Use the following colors:
Red (CMYK: C: 0 M: 100 Y: 66 K: 13) (RGB: R: 226 G: 0 B: 24) (Pantone: PMS 193C)
Blue (CMYK: C: 100 M: 72 Y: 0 K: 32) (RGB: R: 0 G: 30 B: 109) (Pantone: PMS 281 C)
White (CMYK: C: 0 M: 0 Y: 0 K: 0) (RGB: R: 255 G: 255 B: 255) (Pantone: 125 - white)
- Follow these technical specifications
one single image file in either .gif or .png format, placed in a 400x600 pixel format with a resolution of 72 dpi.
- Not violate any intellectual property, including, but not limited to patents, trademarks, and copyrights. You as contestant certify that the entry is original, created solely by you, and no other person or entity holds rights to the entry and its components.
What you’ll win . . .
Winner’s logo will be featured in all @america 4th anniversary promotional materials and you will be specially recognized and promoted during our week-long anniversary celebrations!