Monday 22 May 2017
Join our competition to win a special 3D printed object and free introductory tutorial on @america's 3D printer! For more info, check atamerica.or.id/contest
How to Join:
Follow Twitter @atamerica account https://twitter.com/at
- Competition will run for 4 days starting Tuesday, 23 May 1:00 WIB and will close on Thursday 25 May at 1:00 pmWIB
- Guess what the unfinished 3D printing object is by replying directly to the Tweet question and using the hashtag #TebakArtefak
- The only official source to find the answer to the quiz is the Smithsonian website.
- Two lucky winners will be selected by @america through a lucky draw, and each will receive the 3D printing artifact they have won, as well as a private demonstration on the 3D printer at @america, facilitated by one of our E-guides.
- @america will announce the winners via Twitter on the afternoon of 27 May. Winners will also be contacted directly via Twitter direct message.
- Winners will collect the prize at @america, by appointment.
- @america reserves the right to withdraw the prize and select another winner, if winners cannot be reached or do not claim their prize within 5 days of the initial notification.
- Employees of @america, their family members, or persons connected to the organizers, venue, or competition, as defined by @america, are excluded from participating in the contest.
- @america reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without previous notice, due to force majeure. Any changes to the competition will be shared with entrants as soon as possible.
- All decisions are final.
- By entering this competition, you fully agree to all terms and conditions.