Prototyping allows you to spend ten minutes -- instead of ten hours -- finding an amazing design for your product. This course will guide you through the iterative process of prototyping an app and conducting user research. You will start by making a low fidelity paper prototype, conducting research with users, and using that research to inform your next iteration. Together with InVision we’ll guide you through creating interactive prototypes. This means you don’t have to code an app before putting it in front of users! Along the way, you’ll learn how and where prototyping fits into your app design process and how you can use prototyping to become a better entrepreneur.
This online Udacity course is offered in partnership with Google. More information about this course can be found here
· This is three-part series held at @america on Thursdays, 13, 20, and 27 April, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
· Participants must register with both Udacity and @america. All participants are advised to pre-register online in order to secure your seat.
· Pre-register for the course with Udacity here
· Pre-register with @america here
· Registration opens at 6 pm on all days of the course.
· Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered.
· Participants who pre-register must arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the program, in order to be guaranteed a seat.
· Participants who arrive 30 minutes after the class starts will not be counted in the attendance.
· Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of @america.
@america welcomes visitors on a first-come, first-seated basis as space allows. Due to capacity limits and for your safety, we cannot always admit all guests. Should visitors be unable to enter, we offer our apologies and remind you that our performance center events are live streamed at www.atamerica.or.id/video.