Are you a passionate young entrepreneur or startup with big ideas for making a difference in your community? Not sure how to apply them sustainably in a business context? Come get expert advice on best business models and maximizing resources.
- The opportunity to get feedback from business experts
- One week online consultation with PLUS team to refine your business model
- Learning materials and experience with the social business model Canvas
- If you are a social entrepreneur who would like to discuss your business model with an expert, you may submit your business model in advance by filling out the form available here. The PLUS team will review all submissions, and a selection of participants in Jakarta and other participating cities in Indonesia will have a chance to present their business models during the course and receive expert, in-person coaching. Due to time constraints, only ten business models will be selected and discussed during the sessions.
- If you wish to participate in this program without submitting a business model, please register here
- If you wish to attend a session at an American Corner in your hometown, send an email to:
- Seating is limited to a maximum of 30 participants.
- Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered.
- Participants who pre-register must arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the program, in order to be guaranteed a seat.
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of @america.
@america welcomes visitors on a first-come, first-seated basis as space allows. Due to capacity limits and for your safety, we cannot always admit all guests. Should visitors be unable to enter, we offer our apologies and remind you that our performance center events are live streamed at www.atamerica.or.id/video.