Learning accelerates in a creative environment. Discover how to convert your classroom and learning style to one that features innovation, inventing, critical thinking, and creativity.
Special guest: Ed Sobey
- Due to the limited space, participants for this event is limited to 30 audience only.
- Click here in order to register for this event. (link to google form)
- Registration check-in will open at 10:30 pm on the day of the event, April 28th.
- Entry will be granted on a first-come, first-seated basis. Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will only be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team members managing the entrance, if space allows.
- Please note Registration does not guarantee entry!
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early, in order to secure your seat.
- Please limit the items you bring to @america, in order to pass through the security check quickly. You may enter with a handphone and/or iPad, but laptops and bags will need to be checked at the entrance. We recommend leaving these and any other bulky items at home.