Please take a moment to watch this video with a brief explanation from Otto Scharmer, the originator of Theory U—the social technology that underlies this learning process: https://www.youtube.
Southeast Asia U.Lab Hubs:
In addition to the class at @america, U.Lab hubs will be held live at American Corners in Jakarta, Semarang, Padang, Pontianak, Dili, Davao City, Ilo-Ilo City, Kota Kinabalu, and Kuching. If you wish to participate in one of these hubs, please contact the Corner in your city directly:
Timor Leste: https://tl.usembassy.gov/
This is a six-unit series that runs for six weeks at @america on Wednesday (Feb 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 10) at 14:00 – 16:00. Participants must register with @america. Participants will receive a certificate of completion if they attend a minimum of 4 sessions. We suggest to join the U.Lab 0x: Leading Change in Times of Disruption course, a 90-minute introductory course, before joining the U.Lab 1x as this is a prerequisite for U.Lab 1x course.
To register, type your full name, email address and phone number. Seating is limited to twenty five (25) participants. The twenty five participants will be selected on a first come, first served basis, so register soon. We will contact you to verify your participation. Once we have twenty five confirmed participants, we will close registration.
- Due to the limited seating capacity in the @america classroom, the audience will be limited to 25 participants.. The twenty five participants will be selected on a first come, first served basis, so register soon. Only those who are contacted and confirmed by @america can come on the day of the U.LabX – Leading From The Emerging Future – Southeast Asia.
- Registration check-in will open at 1:30pm on the day of the event and entry will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please plan to arrive early in order secure your seat.
- Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered.
- Participants who pre-register must arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the program to be guaranteed a seat
- Participants who arrive 30 minutes after the class starts will not be counted in the attendance.
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign-up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of @america