The iLearn series of events at @america continues with this 3-session program featuring professional photographer Arbain Rambey. He will discuss photography techniques as modeled by some great American photographers such as Ansel Adams and Richard Avedon.
The general course outline is as follows:
- Session 1: (July 22) Landscapes - Ansel Adams is world-renowned for his photographs capturing the grand beauty of the American landscape.
- Session 2: (August 5) Portraits (people) - Richard Avedon has helped define American images of fashion and style with his portrait photographs.
- Session 3: (September 2) Digital Photography - America is where the trends and developments in digital photography have happened and are happening.
To earn a certificate:
- Register at iLearn@atamerica.info or register on the first day of class.
- Attend ALL three sessions