Learn practical tips and strategies to help you take your first steps into launching your career as a musical artist. Join this workshop to develop your unique identity as an artist!
Indra Aziz, Vocal Coach, Content Creator, Singer, Founder of VocalPlus
Uap Widya, Producer, Founder of WAP Records, Singer
Andreas Arianto, Producer, Arranger & Songwriter
Dr. Nathania Karina, Director and Conductor of TRUST Orchestra
Christofer Tjandra, Producer, Guitarist & Songwriter
- The role of a producer
- The foundation as an artist and leader
- Building your brand and fanbase and social media skills
- Planning a recording project
- Simple Budgeting for your project
This workshop is open for the public, no music background required
- Information about the workshop will be available on @america’s website and social media
- Selected participants will be contacted by @america team. If you are not selected, you will not receive any email by the 1st of June 2021.
- Please note that participation through Zoom is limited to 50 participants.
- Registration will be closed on the 30th of May 2021.
2. If you are interested to join this workshop, please register here. Participants are expected to provide their information and fill out all the questions.
3. Participants are expected to be online 40 minutes prior to the event as the Zoom room will be locked once the workshop has started.
4. Throughout the workshop series, participants are expected to upload photos of their progress on their Instagram page by tagging @america’s social media accounts.
5. At the end of the workshop (3rd session), participants who have completed the workshop with a minimum attendance of 2 out of 3 sessions will be sent a Certificate of Completion from @america (e-certificate).