Session I: Understanding the Issues
In commemoration of the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration 2021-2030, we're excited to announce a virtual workshop series on exploring alternative teaching and learning approaches to involve students in promoting ecosystem restoration.
Don't miss your opportunity to apply for a small grant to implement a sustainability project of your own at the end of the program!
Asep Sugih Suntana, PhD, Editorial Board Member at Forest Digest
Aulia Wijiasih, Education for Sustainable Development Specialist
Moderator: Adela Abdullah, Co-Founder of Teach4Future
The participants must have a background as a school teacher in Indonesia (formal or non-formal setting) and be committed to participating in the sessions.
- Information about the workshop will be available on @america’s website and social media
- Selected participants will be contacted by the @america team. If you are not selected, you will not receive any email by the 19th of July 2021
- For those who have not been selected, you can join the workshop through @america's social media platforms
- Selected participants will attend through Zoom. Please note Zoom attendees are limited to 100 participants.
- For participants who have completed the 4 sessions of the workshop, you are eligible to apply for the Teach4Future grant. For more information, you can visit teach4future.org or contact through email at email@example.com
- Registration will be closed on the 17th of July 2021.
2. If you are interested to join this workshop, please register here. Participants are expected to provide their information and fill out all the questions.
3. Participants are expected to be online 10 minutes prior to the event as the Zoom room will be closed once the workshop has started.
4. Throughout the workshop series, participants are expected to upload photos of their progress on their Instagram page by tagging @america’s and Teach4Future's social media accounts.
5. At the end of the workshop (4th session), participants who have completed the workshop will be sent a Certificate of Completion from Teach4Future (e-certificate).