Calling all legal eagles! Join this hackathon competition to hack efficiencies in the Indonesian legal arena and create innovations to help those that need it most.
Registration Date: November 5th - December 3rd, 2019
This competition is open to everyone who meets the following requirements:
- Total capacity for the event is limited to 20 teams
- Individuals may not register
- Teams can register with as few as three, but as many as five members.
- All participants must be Indonesian citizens (WNI) as well as currently residing in Indonesia
- Participants must be between the ages of 15 and 35 years old
- Each team must personally own and have access to at least one laptop for the workshop
- Participants must be able to attend the entire 3-day Workshop Session (10-12 December 2019) and 2-day Problem Solving Session (13-14 December 2019) to be eligible to participate in the Final Presentation
- The workshop is free of charge, but if there are any personal expenses that occur for the selected participants during the workshop (i.e transport fee, F&B, etc) those expenses are the responsibility of the participants.
- If the selected team is travelling from outside of the greater Jakarta Metropolitan area, transportation, accommodations and/or per diem is the responsibility of the participant.
- Register yourself here: http://bit.ly/atamericaHackathon
Employees / members of the Indonesian Regtech and Legaltech Association and third parties related to the implementation of this competition, along with family members or anyone who are associated with the "2019 @america - IRLA Hackathon Competition" is prohibited from participating.