"I have a dream" declared Martin Luther King, Jr. in one of the most historically inspirational speeches ever delivered in the United States.
Every new generation seeks inspiration and feels the call to make the world a better place, perhaps now more than ever during this time of the pandemic. Therefore, @america challenges YOU to DREAM like Martin Luther King, Jr.! Be bold, be brave, and tell us what you hope for the future. Twenty-five selectees will have a chance to turn their dreams into a one-minutes video with One Minute Academy!
Terms & Conditions
CHOOSE ONE of @america's social media:
a. FOLLOW us on Instagram: @atamerica OR
b. LIKE us on Facebook: @atamerica
c. FOLLOW us on Twitter: @atamerica
b. SUBSCRIBE us on our YouTube: @atamericaa
- Participants must be living in Indonesia.
- Submission period will begin on January 1st 2021 and end on January 24th 2021
- Post your “Dream” on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram feed and make sure your account is public.
- “Dream” submission length: from 1 to 3 sentences (not more than 3, please)
- When submitting, participants will have to:
- Put the hashtag: #IHaveaDream #DreamAtamerica
- Start the sentence with “I have a dream that….”
- If you submit from Instagram, please submit it by posting it on your feed, NOT stories. You can write your dream on notes (can be handwritten on a piece of paper or using notes on your phone), take a screenshot or picture of it, and post it on your feed.
- If you submit from Twitter, please submit by tweeting your dream.
- If you submit from Facebook, please submit by typing it on your status update.
- Tag @atamerica
- Post the ticket-to-join graphic (download here. Password: 123456) on your social media platform and tag 3 friends on the platform you are joining in from; e.g. if you submit your dream on Instagram, it means you have to post the ticket-to-join graphic and tag 3 friends on Instagram. If you submit from Twitter, it means that you have to post the ticket-to-join graphic and tag 3 friends on Twitter.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one “Dream.”
- If participants submit more than one, they will need to be sure to repeat and follow steps #5 and #8 for each submission.
- Sentences must not contain hate speech, inappropriate language and/or messages directed against groups.
- Employees of @america, the United States Embassy - Indonesia, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way to the activity is excluded from participation.
- @america reserves the right to cancel or amend the activity, and these terms and conditions, without advanced notice. Any changes to the activity will be shared with entrants as soon as possible.
- All submissions are the property of @america.
Giveaway and Selected Submissions Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway: Twenty-five randomly selected submissions will be entered in the One Minute Academy’s course.
- The @america Team will contact the person who has been selected after the deadline (January 24th 2021). If the person whose submission has been selected does not respond in ONE business day upon receiving the news, @america reserves the right to select another submission.
- The One Minute Academy course will start on February 1st and end on February 5th, . The Course will start at 6:30 PM WIB. The way to join the private course will be shared to the selected participants by our team.
- The Showcase will be conducted on February 13th from 6:30 PM WIB to 8:30 WIB. Details about the showcase will be shared to the selected participants by our team.
- When you enter this activity, please ensure that you will be able to be present during the course and showcase dates mentioned above.
- All decisions are final.
- By entering this activity, you agree with these terms and conditions.