We are back with another complete GRE test preparation course! Pursue your Master’s degree in the United States with us. Learn all about the Graduate Record Examinations and get one step closer to U.S. university admission. This free course is one of the activities the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta is sponsoring to commemorate the 70th anniversary of U.S.-Indonesian Bilateral Relations in 2019.
Learn a chance to get an official GRE voucher!
Click here to pre-register.
You will receive an email from the EducationUSA team confirming your pre-registration (no later than June 19, 2018).
Priority will be given to those who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation (you must bring your photo ID to every session).
If you do not receive email confirmation, you are allowed to queue on the day of the event but we cannot guarantee a seat (photo ID is not required).
Procedure for pre-registration:
- Registration opens at 10:00 AM.
- Participants who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation must arrive by 10:15 AM to be guaranteed a seat.
- Participants who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation but arrive AFTER 10:15 AM cannot be guaranteed a seat.
- The registration window for each session is from 10:15 - 10:50 AM. Any participant who arrives after this time may still attend the session (if seats are still available), but will NOT receive credit for attendance.
- Walk-ins will be asked to sign up and queue and will be allowed to enter at the discretion of the @america team managing the entrance.
@america welcomes visitors on a first-come, first-seated basis, as space allows. However, due to the high number of interested participants for this course, we cannot admit all guests and priority will be given to those who have pre-registered AND received an email confirmation. Should visitors be unable to enter, we offer our apologies. This event will not be livestreamed.